You are probably wondering who is behind Peak Ecommerce and what we are about. My name is Tim Sweeney and I am the owner of Peak Ecommerce. Since the mid-90’s I’ve been involved in digital – internet related concepts and practices in one form or another. Use the information below to understand who I am, and what I am about, and then determine whether we might be a good fit.
Background experience I can offer you
In the mid-90’s I built, launched, and operated a successful trade export company that marketed directly to Japan, Germany, and England. A large part of this success was the result of harnessing the then available digital media assets such as a simple website and email for connecting and engaging with the appropriate target audience. This engagement resulted in the audience converting in the manner desired.
In the late 90’s I became involved in an ecommerce venture. This, once again, was a built from scratch venture, first starting with eBay and then expanding to websites, and then through social media. This continues to this day.
During this journey, knowledge and experience has been acquired concerning:
- Connecting audiences with digital properties and content
- Using paid forms of digital advertising including Google Adwords and Bing Ads to produce positive results
- Deployment and use of measuring tools such as Google Analytics
- Understanding and utilizing SEO to make content find-able by relevant audiences
- Avoiding common pitfalls associated when leveraging digital – social media
- Converting audiences to desired outcomes
- and much more…
Additional knowledge you can take advantage of
Since online marketing is continually evolving, making appropriate educational investments is key if you’re going to make wise decisions concerning its application. Therefore, I practice a form of continuous education in the field. This is an investment of time and money which I can pass along to you and your organization.
Examples of this include:
- Hootsuite Certified Professional through Hootsuite University
- Advanced Social Media Strategy Certificate – S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and Hootsuite Media
- Southern New Hampshire University – Social Media Certificate program on going
- Media Bistro continuing education
- Subscribing to, reading and learning the latest articles and forums covering digital – social media
Would we make a good fit?
At this point you are probably wondering whether I can assist you with your online marketing efforts. To help in determining this, you’ll want to make a rough outline of:
- What are your current pain points, concerning your online marketing efforts
- Assessing whether you have connected your efforts to your organization’s main purpose for existing, its mission – vision, as well as tying your efforts to your goals and objectives
- What you are currently doing and what have you given up on concerning online marketing?
For example, do you have a website/blog, what social media properties are you using, what have you tried, what has failed, what have been your successes.
- Do you want someone to explain and educate you and/or staff how to do it OR are you expecting someone to do it on your behalf?
- What are your expectations concerning online marketing and are they aligned with what it can do for you and your organization?